The Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways (GSNYPENN) Council invites the community to celebrate National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend which falls on March 3-5 this year. The annual event celebrates all Girl Scouts participating in the cookie program. It marks a time when America’s beloved cookies are widely available across the country and reminds the community that each purchase supports their local Girl Scouts.
The public can use the Girl Scout Cookie Finder to locate early cookie booths across the GSNYPENN region this weekend. Around 125 booths are scheduled in the council’s footprint which spans 24 counties in N.Y. and two in northern Pa. Troops earned early cookie booths as special incentives during the council’s Early Bird Renewal period and 2022 Treats, Reads & More fall product program. (GSNYPENN’s regular booth season runs April 1-23.)
Cookies can also be ordered for direct shipment using troop ordering links available through the cookie finder tool. Learn more on the council’s dedicated season page at buygirlscoutcookiesnow.com.
As always, 100% of cookie program proceeds stay local, powering life-changing programming and volunteer support through councils and building troop funds to explore new places, programs, and beyond. GSNYPENN cookie season runs through April 23. Locally, cookies remain priced at $5 per package.
Girl Scouts use cookie funds to pay for invaluable experiences like attending summer camp, going on field trips, and spearheading community service projects. As the community opens their favorite box of Girl Scout Cookies, they simultaneously open new doors for local girls to explore their leadership potential, build lifelong friendships, and make the world around them a better place.
How to Purchase Cookies from GSNYPENN Girl Scouts:
- If you know a registered Girl Scout, reach out to her to find out how she’s selling cookies.
- Visit GSNYPENN’s dedicated cookie season page at buygirlscoutcookiesnow.com for ongoing updates on how you can support local girls participating in the program.
- Purchase cookies for direct shipment by entering a zip code in the Cookie Finder on the page above to access troop ordering links.
- During National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend March 3-5 and from April 1-23 use the Cookie Finder to locate booths to purchase cookies in person.
- Consumers can donate cookie purchases to assist community partners. This year’s GSNYPENN Sweet Support Gift of Caring partners are Food Bank of Central New York and Food Bank of the Southern Tier.
Community members may also contact the council for assistance connecting to local troops selling cookies by calling 1.315.698.9400 or 1.800.943.4414, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Let’s Chat pop-up at gsnypenn.org during business hours.
GSNYPENN serves girls in K-12 across 26 counties: Allegany, Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Oswego, Otsego, St. Lawrence, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne and Yates in New York and Bradford and Tioga in Pennsylvania. Annual membership is just $25; financial assistance is available. To start her adventure, visit gsnypenn.org/join. To become a volunteer, learn more at gsnypenn.org/volunteer. To help make Girl Scouting possible for girls in your community, visit gsnypenn.org/donate.